We may collect information about our clients and people who have been in contact with us or visited one of the web sites.
We take all reasonable steps to protect the privacy of our clients and contacts. No information about users will be disclosed unless required by law.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites. They do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Anonymously track visitor statistics
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass any personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
If you wish to learn more and how to control cookies then we recommend the site
http://www.aboutcookies.org/ . We are not responsible for the content of this site but it appears it to be up to date and accurate at the time of writing.
– See more at: http://ukba.co.uk/cookies/#sthash.jHFwupsm.dpuf
The materials contained on these web sites are provided for general information only and do not constitute any form of advice. UKBA assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any particular statement and accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may arise from reliance on the information contained on this site.
Links to other web sites from these pages are for information only and UKBA accepts no responsibility or liability for access to or the material on any web site which is linked from or to this web site.
These websites and the use of them is governed by the laws of England and Wales and English courts (or Scottish law and Scottish courts in the case of UKBA Scotland) which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.